Burn Season is CLOSED!
Spring Burn season is March 1 through May 15th and Fall Burn season is September 15 through November 15
Burning may close at any time due to air quality or certain weather conditions
Requirements for Burning.
- You must obtain a permit for the day you intend to burn
- Burning is restricted to weeds, leaves and small tree or bush branches
- Burnables must be stacked into piles
- Ground must be scraped to mineral soil 5 feet around pile
- A charged water line or fire extinguisher must be available at the actual location of the burn (not back at the house)
- You must remain at the burn until it is out and cold
- You are responsible for any fire or damage caused by your burn